Application-Specific iLIFT Systems are custom tailored to your vehicle.
Application-Specific Systems are designed for your specific vehicle and suspension. They may include custom application-specific component mounting, suspension components, and custom ECU programming for your vehicle.
The iLIFT® system is the most advanced and robust suspension lift system on the market, with the unique capability to operate automatically, without the need for a driver to press a button to raise their vehicle.
By rapidly raising the vehicle manually or automatically, the lift system eliminates vehicle damage from scrapes on speed bumps, steep driveways, or from other road obstacles. Raising the vehicle also results in increase passenger mobility by allowing the driver and passenger to more easily enter and exit low vehicles.
The iLIFT Intelligent Suspension Lift System is unlike any suspension lift system on the market with these unique features:
- Patented actuator & seal technologies allow highly efficient miniaturized components. Compact installation means no wasted trunk or cabin space.
- Intelligent ECU including easy wireless configuration.
- Available automated suspension lifting with patented use of sensor technology.
- Use of factory cruise-control switch activation eliminates need for aftermarket switch activation - a patented feature.
FRONT or FRONT & REAR:
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System can be configured to lift the front suspension or the front and rear suspension. Lifting the front of the car protects the front bumper and spoiler - typically the parts most prone to damage. Some cars with low rear overhanging diffusers and exhausts can further benefit from lifting both the front and rear. Optionally, additional components including rear actuators, valves, and sensors can be added to control lifting the rear suspension.
MANUAL or AUTOMATED & MANUAL:
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System can be activated with a switch to raise and lower the vehicle (with either a factory switch or the included rocker switch). Optionally, sensors can be added to provide automated raising and lowering of the vehicle. This patented feature uses advanced infrared proximity sensors that are constantly monitored by the ECU to raise the vehicle when an obstacle is detected. The vehicle will lower once it is detected that the obstacle has passed. This system is activated whenever the vehicle is driven under 25 mph. Automated systems can also be activated manually. Front systems include 4 sensors and front & rear systems include 6 sensors (the rear pair can be installed along the side of the car for situations like when the vehicle is stopped over a speed bump).
- iLIFT Suspension Actuators
- iLIFT Electronic Control Unit (ECU) w/ Wireless Configuration
- iLIFT Manifold Control Unit
- iLIFT Power Distribution Module (PDM)
- iLIFT Wire Harness
- iLIFT Air Tank with Integrated Mounting Bracket (mounted assembly) or separate Brackets for Individual Components
- High Quality Nickel Plated Fittings, Air Tube, & Air Tube Cutting Tool
- iLIFT Suspension Actuator Installation Tool
- Custom made features for your application including:
- Mounting of components using custom application-specific mounting points.
- Suspension components required for your application.
- ECU programming, including custom CAN messaging for speed and use of factory switches where applicable.
- Please check with iLIFT or your iLIFT Dealer for complete details regarding application-specific applications.
UNIQUE iLIFT SUSPENSION LIFT SYSTEM FEATURES
High Performance Technology
Featuring patented actuator & seal technology - the iLIFT Suspension Lift System lifts your car faster with smaller more compact components compared to any other system on the market.
Intelligent ECU with Wifi
The intelligent iLIFT ECU constantly monitors system parameters including system pressures to optimize system performance for your vehicle. Use wifi to easily configure your system wirelessly. Environmentally sealed enclosure means the ECU can be mounted in or outside the cabin.
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System uses high quality, OEM-grade components like the German-made OEM-quality air compressor.
The following is a list of the applications currently supported or in development. Please contact us for current availability information by clicking here.
Acura NSX, 1991-05 (for aftermarket shock absorbers)
|Audi R8 (4.2L), 2008-16
Audi R8 (5.2L), 2010-16
|BMW E90 - F80 3 and 4 series models|
|Chevrolet Corvette C6, 2005-13 (requires coilover conversion)
Chevrolet Corvette C7, 2014-on (requires coilover conversion)
|Ferrari 360, 430, & 458|
|Honda S2000, 2000-09 (aftermarket shock absorber)|
|Lamborghini Gallardo/LP, 2004-14|
|McLaren MP4-12C, 2012-13|
|Nissan GTR R35, 2007-on|
|Porsche 911 997, 2004-12 (for aftermarket shock absorbers)|