The iLIFT® system is the most advanced and robust suspension lift system on the market, with the unique capability to operate automatically, without the need for a driver to press a button to raise their vehicle.
By rapidly raising the vehicle manually or automatically, the lift system eliminates vehicle damage from scrapes on speed bumps, steep driveways, or from other road obstacles. Raising the vehicle also results in increase passenger mobility by allowing the driver and passenger to more easily enter and exit low vehicles.
The iLIFT Intelligent Suspension Lift System is unlike any suspension lift system on the market with these unique features:
- iLIFT Suspension Actuators
- iLIFT Electronic Control Unit (ECU) w/ Wireless Configuration
- iLIFT Manifold Control Unit
- iLIFT Power Distribution Module (PDM)
- iLIFT Wire Harness
- iLIFT Air Tank with Integrated Mounting Bracket (mounted assembly) or separate Brackets for Individual Components
- High Quality Nickel Plated Fittings, Air Tube, & Air Tube Cutting Tool
- iLIFT Suspension Actuator Installation Tool
Audi R8 Specific Features
- washer tank with integrated compressor, PDM, and wire harness: By replacing the factory plastic washer reservoir with an aluminum reservoir – the iLIFT system intelligently integrates the compressor, PDM, and wire harness into an otherwise used factory space.
- compact trunk-mounted air tank with cover: a compact air tank replaces the factory tool kit in the trunk, and adds less than 2″ of additional height, and allows the factory carpet panel to be installed. The factory tools can be placed in a pouch under the factory carpet panel.
- iLIFT Spring & Coilover Sleeve Kit for factory shock absorbers: iLIFT is compatible with factory shock absorbers with the optional sleeve & spring kit. High quality Swift Springs, CNC machined billet aluminum sleeves and perches, allow the ride height to be set to factory or lowered height. Lowering requires 4 wheel kit or rear lowering springs required for front-only systems.
- Cruise Control Switch Activation: integrates to the factory CAN bus network and allows the factory cruise control switch to be used when the cruise control system is not active (alternatively an aftermarket switch may be used).
- Factory (requires optional coil over height adjustable mount & spring kit)
- KW Variant 3, JRZ, Ohlins, and other aftermarket coil over shock absorbers (inquire for others)
Front Only or Front & Rear:
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System can be configured to lift the front suspension or both the front and rear suspension. Lifting the front of the car protects the front bumper and spoiler – typically the parts most prone to damage. Cars with very low ground clearance, or with low rear overhanging diffusers and exhausts can further benefit from lifting both the front and rear.
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System can be activated with a switch to raise and lower the vehicle (with either a factory switch or the included rocker switch). Optionally, sensors can be added to provide automated raising and lowering of the vehicle. This patented feature uses advanced proximity sensors that are constantly monitored by the ECU to raise the vehicle when an obstacle is detected. The vehicle will lower once it is detected that the obstacle has passed. This system is activated whenever the vehicle is driven under 25 mph. Automated systems can also be activated manually. Front systems include 4 sensors. Front & rear systems include 6 sensors (the rear pair can be installed along the side of the car for situations like when the vehicle is stopped over a speed bump).
Adjustable Threaded Mounts & Spring Kit for Factory Shock Absorbers:
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System is compatible with most aftermarket coilover shock absorbers. KW Variant 3, JRZ, and Ohlins tested. Contact us for others.
In addition, the system is compatible with factory shock absorbers with the optional coil over height adjustable mount & spring kit. This kit includes lightweight threaded body sleeves and perches which allow you to adjust the front ride height to factory setting (for front only systems) or set the ride height to factory or a lowered ride height on all four corners (for front and rear systems). The kit also includes high quality factory-spring-rate Swift springs.
Tire Fill Manifold:
Available for select iLIFT Suspension Lift Systems, the Tire Fill Manifold adds an aluminum manifold to the air control system mounting panel. This manifold attaches to the air tank reservoir and includes a shut off valve and quick-disconnect fitting allowing you to add air pressure to your tires at the track. Hose and air chuck not included. For intermittent use.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 in|
|Year Range / Engine Type||
2008-15 4.2L, 2010-15 5.2L
|Front / Rear Kit Options||
Front & Rear, Front Only
Manual, Manual + Automated Sensors
|Shock Absorber Type||