The iLIFT® system is the most advanced and robust suspension lift system on the market, with the unique capability to operate automatically, without the need for a driver to press a button to raise their vehicle.
By rapidly raising the vehicle manually or automatically, the lift system eliminates vehicle damage from scrapes on speed bumps, steep driveways, or from other road obstacles. Raising the vehicle also results in increase passenger mobility by allowing the driver and passenger to more easily enter and exit low vehicles.
The iLIFT Intelligent Suspension Lift System is unlike any suspension lift system on the market with these unique features:
High Performance Technology
Featuring patented actuator & seal technology - the iLIFT Suspension Lift System lifts your car faster with smaller, more compact components compared to any other system on the market.
Intelligent ECU with Wifi
The intelligent iLIFT ECU constantly monitors system parameters including system pressures to optimize system performance for your vehicle. Use wifi to easily configure your system wirelessly. Environmentally sealed enclosure means the ECU can be mounted in or outside the cabin.
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System uses high quality, OEM-grade components like the German-made OEM-quality air compressor.
The available patented iLIFT Automated Sensors allows the iLIFT Suspension Lift System to automatically lift your vehicle when an obstacle is detected.
INCLUDED WITH KIT
- iLIFT Suspension Actuators
- iLIFT Electronic Control Unit (ECU) w/ Wireless Configuration
- iLIFT Manifold Control Unit
- iLIFT Power Distribution Module (PDM)
- iLIFT Wire Harness
- iLIFT Air Tank with Integrated Mounting Bracket (mounted assembly) or separate Brackets for Individual Components
- High Quality Nickel Plated Fittings, Air Tube, & Air Tube Cutting Tool
- iLIFT Suspension Actuator Installation Tool
Acura NSX Second Generation Specific Features
- iLIFT Air Control Assembly: Compact assembly mounts to factory mounting locations. Includes air compressor, air control manifold, and connectors.
- iLIFT Top Mounts: designed to work with the factory shock absorbers, the iLIFT top mounts allows the iLIFT actuator to mount to the factory shock absorbers.
- iLIFT Ride Height Adjustable Bottom Mounts: adjustable spring bottom mounts included – set ride height to factory, 12, or 24mm lower (if installing front-only system, and you’d like to lower your vehicle, optional rear lower mount kit is required).
- High Quality Swift Springs & Dust Boots: high quality Japan-made Swift springs & dust boots are included.
- Cruise Control Switch Activation: use the factory cruise control switch when the cruise control system is not active.
- Hidden Quarter Panel Mounted Air Tanks: compact air tanks mount to factory mounting locations in the quarter panels and are hidden from view.
- PDM Mounting Bracket: iLIFT power distribution module bracket mounts PDM to factory mount points behind battery.
iLIFT Top & Bottom Mounts
Included top & bottom mounts designed for the Second Generation NSX. Includes ride height adjustable mounts & high quality Swift Springs.
Hidden Air Compressor
Compact iLIFT Air Control Assembly mounts to factory mounting locations.
Compact Trunk-Mounted Air Tanks
Hidden quarter panel mounted air tanks.
iLIFT System Control w/ Cruise Switch
No extra switches required! Use the factory cruise control switch to raise and lower vehicle when cruise control system is not in use.
Front Only or Front & Rear:
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System can be configured to lift the front suspension or both the front and rear suspension. Lifting the front of the car protects the front bumper and spoiler – typically the parts most prone to damage. Cars with very low ground clearance, or with low rear overhanging diffusers and exhausts can further benefit from lifting both the front and rear.
The iLIFT Suspension Lift System can be activated with a switch to raise and lower the vehicle (with either a factory switch or the included rocker switch). Optionally, sensors can be added to provide automated raising and lowering of the vehicle. This patented feature uses advanced proximity sensors that are constantly monitored by the ECU to raise the vehicle when an obstacle is detected. The vehicle will lower once it is detected that the obstacle has passed. This system is activated whenever the vehicle is driven under 25 mph. Automated systems can also be activated manually.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 in|
|Year & Model*||
2008-10, 2011-03, 2014-17, 2014-17 Nismo
Manual, Manual + Automated Sensors
|Shock Absorber Type||
SKU: SYS-NSX1 Category: iLIFT Application Specific Systems